When signing a contract with a self-storage facility, no matter where it is or what you’ll be storing, you will want to be fully informed about the terms of the agreement.
Request a sample contract to bring home so that you can take some time to read it over.
Make sure you find out the following information:
- How much you will be charged and what those charges include.
- What happens if you miss or are late on a rental payment.
- What the company policy is on employee access to your rental unit.
- Conditions regarding any deposits they may charge:
– How much is the deposit and is it refundable?
– What are the requirements you must meet in order to get it back upon move out?
- How much notice you must give before moving out and canceling the contract.
At Longmont Storage, we make sure every one of our customers has all of the information they need to make the best decision for their budget and belongings. Call today to learn more!